TYLA is a non-profit club. Our registration fees are based on the costs the club incurs throughout the season for game and practice equipment, official fees, and website maintenance.
Please complete the registration form for each player in your family. A US Lacrosse Membership is required to participate for insurance purposes. Please ensure your US Lacrosse Membership is updated and current so your player is covered through the end of each season.
All players are required to register in their appropriate age group. TYLA will make every effort to recruite enough players for all of our teams. Furthermore, teams that other ECYLL are able to form will have a bearing on what teams TYLA will have for the season. Sometimes not all clubs will have teams in every age bracket. We will do our best to make sure all teams have game opportunities; however, this is beyond our control. If there are not enough players registered for each age group, teams will be established according to US Lacrosse rules.
US Lacrosse establishes eligibility guidelines to promote a safe and sportsmanlike environment. US Lacrosse believes that leagues, associations, and other organizers of youth lacrosse should provide playing opportunities that, as much as possible, aim to establish a "level playing field" among players of similar age.
Age and Eligibility Guidelines are not considered game-day rulesÂ and are not enforced as game-day rules by officials. For specific game-day rules for each of the boys' and girls' age divisions, please visit uslacrosse.org/rules.
NOTE: Age group references used in this section are in common usage but should not be understood literally. The U15 (read: Under 15) grouping means that, if a player is 14 years old on the cutoff date, he may participate in U15 competition as a 15-year old.
All players must be 14 years old or younger on the August 31st preceding competition.
All players must be 13 years old or younger on the August 31st preceding competition.
All players must be 12 years old or younger on the August 31st preceding competition.
All players must be 11 years old or younger on the August 31st preceding competition.
All players must be 10 years old or younger on the August 31st preceding competition.
All players must be 9 years old or younger on the August 31st preceding competition.
All players must be 8 years old or younger on the August 31st preceding competition.
- All refunds are subject to a $25 processing fee.
- Full refunds minus the $25 processing fee will be given 15 days prior to the start of the program or clinic.
- Any refunds within 15 days of the start of a program or clinic will be refunded minus the $25 refund charge.
- Refunds are NOT provided because families cannot, or will not, accommodate their schedules to Topsail Youth Lacrosse Association programs or clinics and refunds are not provided because the league will not accommodate a specific coach/team request or car pool request, except within the dates and/or the amounts shown in the guidelines above.
- No refunds will be given after the start of any program or clinic unless extenuating circumstances (such as injury or illness) are cleared by the Board of Directors.
- Refunds may be issued if TYLA cancels any programs or clinics. However, refunds will not be given due to weather related cancelations.
- IF TYLA has loaned equipment or uniforms no refund will be given until equipment or uniform has been returned.
If you have any questions, please email us at:
or call 910-541-1777